Overall I think the game shows promise, but I wanted to both gripe and advise.
1.(said before) Lamia rate which was tested on multiple runs plunges as soon as you "befriend" the slimes which you have to have beaten to even kill in the first place
2. Completely non-linear progression for battles, once you've beaten the slimes you can beat any other monster if you start at full HP since they're the only ones who give a boost (Mer healing is bugged - I'll get to it - and can help for sure)
3. Having to click those tiny arrows back and forth to heal repeatedly
4. Healing costs WAY too much for the early game, sometimes depending on how hard I hit the slimes, I'd spend as much as I gained making no progress
5. Having to double heal was annoying (this one is purely a gripe) without a way to full heal faster
6. For completionist's sake, having to do two run throughs just to see the gender interactions between male and female was tedious
7. Have purchaseable "power-ups" of sorts to have a use for your money after buying the items (In 3 playthroughs, I had enough money to purchase EVERY "relationship" item" and cover future healing after beating slimes and merfolk just from how long it took to find all the Lamia)
8. Scale the difficulty of monsters further than just slimes to Lamia (after beating slimes, all monsters are possible to beat with 100 HP)
9. PLEASE get rid of the random 10 second "Searching" possibility, it's not worth it
Bugs with Mer-staff:
1. You can Heal after hitting a monster to 0
2. You receive an attack after using Heal when the monster is at 0
3. If you heal when the monster is at 0 right before the scene transition, you can avoid the extra attack and get a free heal
If people are stuck, I think the poster is fine with this? The pool to the right is for the Merfolk and Octopeople. Talking to the octopeople twice will advance them. The merfolk ask for their staves back, just go to the lake and click them after you talk to them.