Challenge both your dexterity and your mental calculation skills with this game!
Each level is made of bubbles floating around. Each bubble holds a number. You play as a "Smasher", a soldier equipped with a grappling hook. Using this weapon, you’ll have to smash bubbles together: their numbers will then add up. Smash bubbles so their numbers match the goal number displayed on top of the screen to earn points! But beware, if your soldier get hit by a bubble, he’ll explode!
The game offers a selection of 10 "Smashers" to play with. Each Smasher comes with a different gameplay style: ground infantry - quick but fragile; Tank - though but hard to drive; Plane - a vehicle that can’t stop moving forward; etc.
For many of you, school starts again and it's time to review your mental calculation skills.
So here is a gameplay update with several improvements:
- Shooting again on a Ball that you've captured will now release it (no more "undesired" Ball capture).
- Your earned coins will be saved even if you quit the game before game over (use the pause-menu).
- Balls will no longer be spawned one over each other.
- The victory animation is now shorter (and you can skip it).
- Corrected a bug that could lead to a single "unsmashable" Ball to be spawned.
- Corrected a bug where the Soldier smasher was walking "upside down" when starting a new level.
Thanks to all of you for your incredible support and feedback that helped improve the game!