Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Three heroes are traped in a castle of monsters, use your clicking habilities to fight these monsters, fight a boss in a time battle and evolve your team.
This is really neat. The game plays quickly. I didn't notice the bugs other users reported.
I think I managed to get to the final thing ever pretty fast (my fingers hurt). It was a cool short experience!
Thank you for your review we're happy that you had a good time playing our game. Stay tunned! Great updates are coming to this game.
The graphics are nice, but the game is bugged to the point of near unplayability:
- The monsters health get stuck at the amount they have when you load the game. Meaning they'll be permanently stuck at 9 until you reload the page, then get stuck again at the max health they have at this moment.
- Monsters health can go well below 0, reaching sometimes -30.
- The party members you don't control can't hurt the last monster of a wave.
- Sometimes, you can't hurt the last monster of a wave by clicking on it.
- Your attack point is clearly not the amount of damage you do. I think it's divided by 3 but I can't really be bothered to calculate.
All in all, it's a clicker game that doesn't really understand the appeal of clicker games (the feeling of progression, the unlocking of new options, the looping system...). There's potential, but this game needs at least 10 times more content before getting interesting.
Thanks for playing our game, now we have fixed the enemy's life bug
Really cool concept and graphics (assuming you made the sprites), it's a bit too easy though! You can just use one character and click really fast to get through...not much incentive to switch characters or level up since you can quickly click any enemy to death. It took the entirety of me writing this review with monsters attacking me for me to actually die. ;P I'd love to see where this goes!
Hi, thanks for your review, we're still working on this game, we'll use your review to make this game better. Thanks for playing our game
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.