Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Today is your last day to pay your debt, pick up all useful tool to unlock the puzzle and find the missing key. Good Luck and Have Fun Playing Free Room Escape Games!
It was nice to browse through different scenes. Game play is not challenging or interesting though.
Again with floating orbs that have nothing to do with anything. And pixel hunts just blow.
Great as usual.
Wait, you provide a floppy disk and a sim card to someone with a phone and 2 PCs in his room and these things have no way of interacting?
Is that a Pepsi sponsorship I see lol? Now that I mention it, I notice many other possible sponsorships too lol
3. Semblance of a story
4. Polished menus and interface
1. The SPQR carpet didn't seem to be used in any puzzles. Waste of an interesting clue element imo. The SPQR carpet not being used felt like a Chekhov's gun that didn't go off
2. No indication given that I needed to click the little arrows next to each item in order to beat the game
3. The floating stars don't make sense in the story, nor are they fun to "catch." The ones that float over the doors that when clicked on takes you to another room pissed me off to no end because it kept making me leaving the room and having to go back.
4. When the protagonist is saying his lines, clicking the mouse should immediately show the entire sentence, rather than skip the dialogue. I wanted to read the dialogue and not skip it, but ain't nobody got time for waiting for all the words to load.
1. Pixel hunting. I took off a whole star for that frustrating element
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.