To be honest, it's a mixed bag. The animation was overall great. The fluidity of it is a little lacking. Some of the choppiness and camera shaking took away the continuity of the fight scenes and scrolling scenes a bit for me. It took away from what otherwise would have been a stunningly beautiful animation. Overall, it was still impressive and definitely the highlight.
The voice acting was ok. However, it lacked emotion and feeling. And some of the phrasing didn't really fit that well. I also felt like the sound quality felt a bit low. I don't know if that is just a limitation of your equipment or the equipment of certain VAs or what but it took away from it. (It isn't on my end. I have good headphones.) Overall, it was decent. But it was very easy to tell it was done by amateurs. I think clarity, emotion, and phrasing should be your focuses there.
As far as the plot goes, I feel like you are trying to convey a story. But it is really scattered. Some of the details were difficult to pick up. What I got from the video was basically...
1. Blue haired leader guy philosophically watches explosion.
2. Blue Haired leader sends protagonist girl and elf jerk to lead armies to investigate.
3. They find protagonist guy unconscious at investigation site.
4. Elf jerk fights protagonist girl because he is a jerk.
5. Protagonist guy wakes up and kicks elf jerks face in for being a jerk.
6. Big bad from protagonist guy's past shows up out of nowhere and proceeds to simultaneously monologue in monotone and destroy protagonist guy. Also, protagonist guy has plot conven- Umm... I mean he has amnesia.
7. Big bad leaves for some reason, even though he could clearly finish kicking everyone's @ss if he wanted to.
8. Protagonist guy wakes up in protagonist girl's home as cliche main couple subplot starts up.
I hate to be that guy when you clearly worked very hard at this. But I really didn't like the plot. It was kind of hard to gather what was going on at times. What I gathered from it was cliche and done in mostly an uninteresting way. The fight scenes were mostly cool. But the plot really felt more like an excuse to have fight scenes and, in my opinion, uninspired dialogue. I didn't like the way a lot of the characters were introduced. Clearly you have more planned for these characters and backstories and so on. But the characters felt mostly flat in this one. Most of them lack personality. And the ones that did have personality lacked the deliverance to back it up.
I also felt like I was missing details chaining these events together while watching it. I don't know if it is because I was missing key dialogue, or misunderstanding phrasing, or even not quite seeing everything due to the lack of fluidity in your otherwise great quality animation. My point is I found I had to focus much harder than normal to not miss details. In other words, it was a strain to watch this.
I give it a solid 4/5 or 8/10 due to the animation and this being your first. The animation was overall great despite some choppiness. The voice acting was decent, but felt uninspired and somewhat unclear at spots. And the plot was cliche and shaky.
Believe me, I understand how difficult creating a video like this can be. It is impressive that you could do something like this pretty much on your own. And introductions are often even harder. I can tell you right now that I don't have close to your level of animation talent. But this lacks polish as a whole. And some of that is understandable due to this being your first one. But if you are looking to improve going forward, you need to have a cleaner presentation and better storytelling.