Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Wildwood Run it's an endless runner with double jump where things get harder and harder as you advance.
It's OK but there are a few problems.
- The character elf is really massive compared to the smaller creatures.
- The screen always moves up when you jump, which s fine, but if you have to continuously jump, you can't see the creatures below.
- The creatures don't have a great walking animation.
But there are some good things about this game.
- The level system is a pretty neat system.
- Some levels have OK design.
- The stars and hearts system is pretty good.
Overall, I would rate 3 / 5.
It works and I can't say nothing more good about this game. The game is below average in all terms.
- The objects in the game seems out of proportions - they are too big compare to background
- It's just another clone, poor one on top of that
- Everything is so static. No fancy effects upon doing something, no dancing stars. Seems like game was made overnight for a school project.
- Generic music
- Graphic is like... we put some effort in it but very little.
- It's boring no challenge, nothing to push player forward.
Yes, I want to see this game blamed. I don't see how it can add value to the NG.
It's well made, but it's unfair and the visuals look strange to me
A very good game to play just to kill time while getting some entertainment
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.