Very enjoyable short little game.
- cute character, great to watch him get fatter and fatter
- sounds minimalistic but they do the job
- the game autopauses when I click away...very considerate design
- food spawns to slowly on the first 8 "levels"
- randomization is good but sometimes the food spawns in the corner of the bottle and you cannot see it due to how the bottle "reflects the light" ( guess that's what the triangles in the upper left and lower right corner represent)
- sometimes you character can cover the food as well making it harder to hit
All in all it was a very good time waster. Some music would be welcome.
(SPOILER: I was expecting the little guy to explode after level 23...oh well )