Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Help Charlie get home by sliding him towards the magical desert butthole.
Cactuses hurt, Rocks are heavy, and Walls are hard!
Once you begin sliding, you can't move in the opposite direction, so plan each step carefully and think fast!
C O N T R O L S
WASD / ARROW KEYS = MOVE
SPACE / ENTER = SELECT & ADVANCE TEXT
ESCAPE = MENU [ but only at the start of levels ]
NOTE: semi-gamepad support is available [ tested with a wired xbox 360 controller ], but it is HIGHLY encouraged to play on a keyboard for better accuracy.
[ PLEASE USE THE LATEST VERSION OF CHROME OR FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS ]
you can follow me on
TWITTER [ https://twitter.com/StuffBySpencer ]
INSTAGRAM [ https://www.instagram.com/StuffBySpencer ]
to get updates on future projects and the occasional pun
i gave it a 5 to be honest because i really wanted to see more!
but i have these comments:
- Great Music, but title screen music was a little annoying
- Great story line to be honest! was simple and funny and could expand to soo much more
- The name caught my eye and i had to check it out, was so funny
- Nice simplistic characters, leaving room for much more personality traits as the story progresses
- loved that you had to move to see the rules and options
- the controls felt nice
- Nice that the options featured the possibility to stop some animations if they irritated the eye.
- Funny sound when you went through the butthole. that and the color of the confetti made it really satisfying to beat a level.
- The death animation from the cactus was really funny, therefore it sucks that the wall and rock death didn't have animation
- The rocks are just still frames rotating no matter what direction they're heading.. you could make that better by actually animating it
- on the first stage with three rocks, it is actually possible to rest/stand inside one of the black guys.. you might wanna check that out.
- It was kinda annoying that when you died, the rocks would go back to their starting point as well. i prefer the stages move continuously and if you die then you are the only one being set to start.
- Game turned kinda boring after second world, but i finished it in hope of addings to the level and a great ending..
- The ending wasn't great compared to the introduction.
- The whole 'timing the rocks' got really tidious fast. not rocks in general but the "here's a looong passage with a rock at the end so you have to figure out when to move at the beggining, then wait 4 seconds and die"
Great game! love to see more of the butthole cactus!
this is a very well thought out and very helpful critique, thank you!
A tot of the negatives you mentioned occurred to me during development and I debated on whether or not they were problematic. Seeing how you felt encourages me to make these changes in future projects.
Thank you very much for playing and leaving feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.
The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.
Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!
Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.
This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.
I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.