Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!
20% of the game challenge is Tom, the other 80% are the controls, gsus
Can't play this on keyboard. When ever I try to Jab it always do a Hook instead.
Great game which sadly crashes the newgrounds player :(
when the game loads it doesnt seem to lete me play even if i spam the enter key