Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
NOTE: ALL CUTSCENES CAN BE SKIPPED BY PRESSING ESC, Z OR START ON GAMEPAD (DEFAULT MAPPING IS X360 GAMEPAD)
Recommended OS/Browser: Win7/8 Firefox/Chrome
Game Trailer: https://youtu.be/Yt62YzMvl7A
Playthrough video: https://youtu.be/gBFXrvOuvMY
Donating at least $10 on itch.io will net you Deluxe Steam Key which contains the game and the soundtrack when the game is completed in full version.
Like the game? Support us for Steam Greenlight! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=814391640
Sai Amp Mitch is a modern 2D action sidescroller reminiscent of retro games featuring non-stop action with RPG elements and storytelling.
The game's standing out features include:
- Beat-em-up combos: Send enemies flying into the air or to other enemies in the levels!
- Mind reading: Know what's on any character's mind, even your opponent!
- Play as the conjoined twins with psionic powers Sai Amp and the combat drone engineer Mitch!
- Discover Sai, Amp and Mitch's past and how they end up being together!
- Retro 80s soundtrack will get you pumped up in each level!
HARDWARE AND SPEC
CPU: Intel Celeron 1000M Dual Core at 1.8 GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Ivy Bridge
RAM: 2 GB
For those who use lower end Graphics Card or integrated Graphics, go to Pause Menu > Config > Visual Setting and turn off WebGL Effects and set Visual Scaling to Low, for better performance.
Gamepad is supported.
Like the game? Support and Follow us!
If you like the game, please support us on Steam Greenlight too!
Newgrounds accounts are free and registered users see fewer ads!
That's some amazing demo.
Fantastic game! I keep getting killed by the Plantain boss though.
Thank you for your comment. :)
Absolutely fantastic game. I could see this on Steam or something like that. Well done!
Just $2.99 per month or $25 per year.
Click here to see all the perks and browse our Wall of Honor.