UPDATE: Now with reconfigurable keys and audio settings! Press the ESC key to go to the pause menu and change your settings!
This is a demo of the first level of our game, Future Fragments, a platforming game with a Science Fiction/Mystery theme.
If you liked this demo, please consider supporting us at http://www.patreon.com/FutureFragments. We depend on your support to fund these games, so that we can work on them full time! Your support means we can add even more things to the game as well!
ORIGINAL CONTROLS (press ESC to reconfigure)
Left/Right - move left/right
Up - read databanks, flip switches, zoom in during H-scenes
Down - duck, look down/scroll screen down, zoom out during H-scenes
X - shoot magic, hold to charge a powerful shot, advance text screens
Z - jump, hold to jump higher
M - mute audio
H - stun/damage yourself (for H-scenes)
ESC - pause/settings menu
NOTE: To be clear, there are two H-animations per enemy in this demo. One when you're stunned, and one when you're at 0 HP. Additionally, there are two sex cutscenes, and the boss has a multi-part sex animation as well if you're caught by him.
UPCOMING/CURRENT FEATURES (in the current demo)
- Five stages, each large and expansive (think Norfair in Super Metroid; that'd be one "level") with lots of secrets to find and explore!
- A Hub Map system that allows you to pick and choose the order you complete maps/paths in!
- 25 enemies, each with TWO H-Animations per enemy, for a total of 50 animations in-game (and possibly more depending on your progress in-game and choices in cutscenes!)
- 50+ optional interactive cutscenes (10+ per stage) with multiple choices per cutscene that alter the storyline of the game depending on the order you interact with them in!
- A fleshed out, mystery-driven plot; however, if you don't like lots of storyline sequences, you can progress through the game and still enjoy it without needing to interact with any of the cutscenes or databanks! But, if you enjoy expansive world-building storylines, have at it and try to find them all to discover all 15 endings!
- 50+ powerups that you can mix and match, holding up to 3 at a time!
- Fully voiced characters, by professional voice actresses!
- Classic platforming gameplay, in the vein of Megaman, Metroid, and so many other great games!
- A wide variety of enemy designs, including humans, demons, tentacles, robots, and many more, as well as a whole host of fetishes!
- Dynamic music that changes based on the events going on around you, in real time!
If the game doesn't play for you, go to https://get.webgl.org and follow the instructions to get it working!
Additionally, if the game's controls are unresponsive, running it in Chrome or Firefox should fix things.
Finally, make sure to enable Unity Player by picking to "allow" it when it asks at the top of your browser!