Not much of a game, seems unfinished. After 15 minutes the boredom factor won.
After playing it I can tell this:
- The drawings of the characters are ok, but reading all the text twice (first on japanese then on english) felts a bit clunky (just put this inside an options menu > language selection) type.
- The movement buttons may be ok for a cellphone but for someone using a cpu would have preferred using the arrow keys or wasd movement.
- That you have to go to inventory and manually sells the crystals to be able to get more crystals since your inventory is full is an unnecessary extra step for the user.
- Don't know why you can equip those crystals, nor why they give attack bonuses since there is no enemies and don't know if crystals respawn or they are gone forever after you spend it on the machine.
- Also there's no clear goal apart of a gashapon machine that gives random items. This cannot be really defined as a game.