Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
arrow keys or WASD to move
M to got to the menu
It took less time to get all the medals than I expected it to :p
Being a fan of the classic Snake game, I'll definitely say I enjoyed playing this. The medals weren't exactly invisible, as I could see them when they appeared in front of the score lol, but the fact that they were the same color as the background did make the game pretty challenging. One thing I didn't understand though was why there were two modes. Easy and hard modes literally seemed exactly the same
Thank you! hard mode has smaller snake food compared to easy mode
The game doesn't penalize you at all for hitting the walls too much, the music is making my brain go numb (RIP headphone users), the presentation is sloppy and ugly...
I'm sorry, but... you need to spend more time developing games the right way instead of throwing them into Newgrounds as unfinished, unpolished garbage. Every single game I've played from you has been a bomb.
at the end of the day my games are for me not you
these are the types of games i like and would play
weird,different,stupid. i love it
don't click orion1220 games in the future lol
Music is to loud. Also no tweaking in this regard nor there is an unmute button.
Barber wire doesn't harm you.
Press M to go to the menu? It would be more intuitive to just make it "Esc" or maaybe "Enter" if you're not adding the "Menu icon" on the screen.
It would be good for this game to spend some time to improve at least menu visuals.
if your wondering how to beat this crappy game. follow my steps
1. play the game any difficulty
2. right away right click on your mouse
3. click on the play option
4. it will take you back at the title screen while the game still playing the white circles are now easier to see.
It would definitely do you well to put more effort into the look of the game, I found it a bit hard on the eyes. Personally, I'd try to make the snake's head act like a "flashlight" and just make the rest of the screen black, instead of making the food invisible by colouring it white.
As far as gameplay goes, this game could not be more broken:
- First off, the game's first keyboard input is after you're expected to control the Snake, so if the keyboard is not synced to the game, people will not be able to play the game.
- As many have mentioned, the snake is too fast on Easy. That being said, I see that "Easy" actually means "The food is bigger", not, "The snake is slower", which is a bit misleading.
- Having a [Try Again] and a [Main Menu] button after dying would do you well, since people aren't prepared to be thrust right back into a new game after losing.
- The food is visible if it spawns on the Score, the Barbed Wire, or the Snake. This just bothers me, since it's clearly an oversight in the logic behind this game. The Barbed Wire serves no purpose, and does not look good in contrast to the plain background.
At the end of the day, this game is no more challenging than classical Snake, but it is a lot more tedious and boring to play, giving it low replayability value. You could make a good game with this concept, but you'd have to put in a lot more effort.
thanks for the review i do admit it was a fast one i am currently waiting on art for another project
like a lot of my games just want to get the basic version out that may or may not be built upon
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.