“I Love Making Games” is a text adventure game of how to make games.
This game shows the unique art style by sketching on stickers. It’s partly because we have no funding to purchase graphics tablet, and partly because we are programmers and sketching on stickers is easier for us to translate what’s in our mind to what’s on the sticker.
It becomes our daily life to play games and write dev logs of our games in various social media, such as dev forums, blogs or reddit. Many readers learn a lot of knowledge of making games from the articles. We have been trying our best to answer questions raised by our readers.
Recently IndiePlay organized an independent game development contest. How about making a text adventure game to tell everybody how to make a game? A brilliant idea hit on us!
This game has only one story line right now, which elaborates how we made the game “PxBeats”, but we already have a lot of interesting ideas and story lines to add in future versions of this game. We’ll keep updating the game to cover the following features:
* Multiple roles in the development team
* Multiple roles in the operation team
* Multiple project management tools
* Multiple team collaboration tools
* Sophisticated game design theories
* Wide variety of game engines
* Multiple game programming languages
* Multiple art design tools
* Multiple music composing tools
* Various game development communities
* All sorts of game publishing platforms
Wish you have fun with this game and find it enlighting.