P.S. I'd like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to share their input on the last version. This update couldn't have happened without you.
[NOTE: Unfortunately leaderboards are blocked over HTTPS connections, so if you wish to use leaderboards you will have to disable SSL protection. Instructions can be found below.]
1. Press on the little green lock to the left of the Newgrounds.com address bar.
2. To the right of "Firefox has blocked parts of this page that are not secure" press the [>] button to expand.
3. Press the "Disable protection for now" button.
4. The page should now reload with working leaderboards.
1. To the right of the Newgrounds.com address bar, press on the little shield icon with the red x.
2. Press "Load unsafe scripts"
3. The page should now reload with working leaderboards.
v1.5 - Massive performance increase in WebGL version. Please let me know how it runs for you!
This started out as a personal weekend project, but as time went on I couldn’t stop polishing it and adding features! Now it feels almost a shame to not make an actual game out of it.
I ended up with a breakout type game that I believe not only captures the original game’s feel but also adds a little spice.
I would love to hear your ideas, critiques and reports on any bugs you may find.
There are not that many levels right now, but if people are interested I would like to start creating more.