Help Timmy become the Balloon King and pop the balloons, but don't let the poisonous balloons explode as they will release the gas which can hurt the inhabitants of your city!
1. Pop(use your [LMB]!) the blue balloons for money bonus and green balloons for additional darts, but don't let them escape! Don't pop the red toxic balloons and let them fly away into the atmosphere! Watch your dart count, but usually by the end of the game you'll have over 9000!
2. Hold [Shift] to slow down the time for period of time. Watch the bar on the lower left! You can upgrade the bar by hitting [A].
3. Press [Q] to expand the list of upgrades! Hold your left hand close to the keys of [W], [E], [R], [T] and [A], because you will need these! You can pause the game with [X] if you can't keep up with reading these, cause honestly I can't keep up with these neither. :D
July 3 update:
Medals are back!
June 3 update:
Due to people constantly experiencing game freezing while reaching 100 balloons and so on, I've decided to shut down the medal system until I figure out what went wrong.
May 19 update:
1. One more medal! Just for the sake of it! :D
2. Replaced seconds survived timer with balloons popped counter so you can see how many balloons you need to exterminate until that well-deserved medal!
3. Fixed many various other small bugs which I promised to fix to the several of you!
4. Are more updates coming? Heck yes, you bet it! Keep checking in here every day/week/month!
May 18 update:
1. Added medals! Now you can earn the medals for playing! There are 6 medals to earn right now and might be more coming in the near future!
2. Fixed the rank bug where you could not rank up above 7,000XP! Now you can reach the highest rank without problems!
This is the project which took me pretty much about two years. There's been lots of effort put into this. It featured a whole map(which was first hand-drawn, then redrawn and then turned into 3D), a balloon vendor module where you could sell balloons, and plans for many more, but due to so much cluttery and to save game size, I decided to cut on that and focus only one one module, the lil' balloon popping game.
All artwork is mine! Some is done in 2014, some in 2015 and some in 2016, so you can clearly see some things looking 100x uglier but it's nice for me to look at that change. XD Game is made with Construct 2 engine!
Also, this game has no ads, no way of monetization no anything, and never will! If you'd like to support me with further projects make sure to check out my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ErnieTheMighty
Many thanks to Ken for hosting my files for testing and generally ALWAYS helping me out! <3