Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Spoilers Ahead only uses 10% of its brain to deconstruct a movie about using 100% of your brain made by people who use 0% of their brain.
For non animation stuff, you can find me at https://www.youtube.com/LyleMcDouchebag
Sooo fast, sooo funny
first ,she didnt turn into a flashdrive but she put all the information she had in that flashdrive ,second is the the first thing is the only thing that i didnt like in the rant other than that the rest is true ,it is stupid enough that they got someone as big as morgan freeman to be a scientist that is explaining that humans use 10% of their brain ....that is stupid as fuck ,mainly the last part is losing u a star dude seriously how didnt u understand that in the movie
Fun fact, the idea of becoming a genius by using 100% of your brain is retarded for even bigger reasons that extend beyond all the typical reasons mentioned in this video; important aspects of brain chemistry can only be activated when sections of the brain dampen in activity, causing other parts to increase in activity.
The most popular example of this entails the temporal lobes in which, using either transcranial magnetic stimulation or transcranial direct-current stimulation, by dampening activity in the left temporal lobe, the right temporal lobe will pick up the slack and make the person subjected to the treatment more creative.
The most important example, however more obscure, involves activating a person's flow state by dampening activity in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, which will inversely increase activity in the medial prefrontal cortex, triggering an artificial flow state. This is called transient hypofrontality. This is important to note because inducing transient hypofrontality has been documented to increase learning by up to 230%.
Yup. Pretty much the rant I had after seeing it. Except seriously, how can people still misunderstand that statistic?
This is better than the movie itself. I only used 10% of brain to watch this movie because the other 90% died watching it.
an animation about the /v/ board on 4chan.
When the lazyboy cannot be lazy…
Dinosaurs are cool
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.