Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A multiplayer game; use wasd and arrow keys to control the players 1 and 2 respectively. Try to hit the other player in the right spot to gain points. Best of six! Also criticize away but please try to remain useful, so it can be improved.
i don't like how the controls are reversible/opposite it would be a lot easier if down was down and up was up
Why do you dislike the controls? I think you don't understand. The up key (or w) makes the ship go forward, and the side keys turn it. There is no down, just turning and going forward. Please elaborate.
This was really fun!!! I played alot with my sister!!!
there is a glitch where if you hit the ledge on the target side it will count as a win. ad some sound and music
The concept is fine, but the game needs a lot more effort to be actually good. Some tips:
- Include some music and sound effects.
- Improve the hitboxes, they're quite off.
- I'm not sure of how the winner is determined when both red spots collide. Seems to be that the one who is going fastest wins. In any case, I believe this is kind of unfair. In my opinion, this should be a draw.
- Maybe include some different maps, e.g., closed borders or some blocks in the middle. The old snake games might be a good reference.
- The scoreboard doesn't look too good, and it's in the middle of the map. I think a redesign could do wonders for the game.
- The transition when you go out of bounds is a bit rough. There should be a way to fix that.
Good luck! I hope to see another version of the game someday :)
i gave it 2 because i felt like that the idea of a coop system wasn't the best, maybe the idea of an AI could be well used here. Maybe multiple enemy's and those weak points need to hit should decrease and increase in size and having multiple enemys, and if you are keen on keeping the multiplayer than keep the coop and maybe dd a sever that people can play over a network as well. Great concept but not implemented in the best way
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.