Very good horror point and click game.
1. Mood and suspenseful atmosphere
3. No bugs that I found
5. Good variety of gameplay, items, puzzles, interactable objects, reading, and action
6. The way to get the final tablet piece was ingenious
7. I like the creativity of the built-in replay value
8. Secret areas
1. Some of the items got pretty close to pixel-hunting (in particular a few snake fangs), which is always bad
2. No use for the red gems or snake fangs at all; I prefer all items to have gameplay uses
3. What's the point of keeping score when there's no high-scores table?
1. Having to click to turn LEFT or RIGHT was awkward, maybe just putting your mouse in that area could make you turn, saving you a carpal-tunnel inducing number of clicks throughout the game
2. After I put the severed heads on the poles and the yellow picture key for the dials showed up, there was no indication that after I entered the new corridor that I wouldn't be able to return to the prison cells area and collect further items. There should be a warning message when I hover my mouse over the new foggy corridor that if I click it I won't be able to go back.
3. Mercy killing the wretches had no effect on gameplay as far as I could tell.