- The humor with professor.
- Nice environment backgrounds.
- Safe puzzle was tricky.
- Short just like previous Dakota Manchester games and all Carmel games in general.
- The absent character animations really did stick in the eyes. Does Dakota have telekinesis powers to levitate corkscrew behind the monster while standing on other side? The same can be said about levitating one bone to pull down ladder while the other bone appeared just as long. I understand that animating each character move would take a lot of time and it would mess up with Carmel's schedule of releasing games as often, but on the other hand those would be much better games.
- The Rock/Paper/Scissors game appears to be just that - a game of blind luck.