Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!
For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 226 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!
Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!
The game is actually not bad, but its buggy. so sad.
puzzles and matching games aren't my thing but even though i say that i still play them to see how good they are. This is a good and a REALLY challenging game. It takes a lot of thinking of course.
I admit i sometimes i had to use the walkthrough on those i got stuck on.
this walkthrough is only helping you get pass the game. no help with the stars and i know why....it wouldn't be a challenge. i don't know but i think you can't get stars on some stages.
looking at the walkthrough.....i gave up hope on those that took a lot of turns.
good,hard,challenging and fun.
the only thing i have to say is that the story does not make sense.
I love games that have a story but this one doesn't make sense.
What i understand is that some alien came to that farmers place and decided to make a crop circle like area and made those animals stuck in place and now the farmer can only move them somehow clockwise and counter-clockwise.
In the end the alien came back and got rid of crop circle like thing for no reason at all.
Well it doesn't matter i guess. It was fun.
Anyway i cheated and i fail at this game.
Good luck in the future kikill
I'll be expecting more in the future.
I'll be honest: I have seen other puzzles like this. However, the style of this one and its creativity makes it incredibly unique and enjoyable.
1. Animations are great, and the animals are also adorable :)
2. The concept of the game is quite original, and despite it being a bit raging, is still quite fun
3. Although each of the many levels share the same concept, they were created introducing new things, allowing for a nice game progression.
4. A lot of work of time is clearly shown in the multiple levels you created.
1. Although It's only happened to me twice and a few others seemed to have experienced it, as by the comments, it appears there is a small glitch in the game's menu where you can't click the play button, but it's nothing a simple refresh can fix :)
2. As I continued playing I noticed the amount of animals in each puzzle grew, but not the amount of turners remained at 2. I was a little bit disappointed, because I was partially expecting to grow to 3 or 4 as the levels went on, to give it that extra difficulty boost.
Other than that, I see no major flaw in the game. Functions well, does indeed test your brain, and above all, is enjoyable to play. I give 4.5/5 Stars.
Thanks TheAwsumOne for the thorough review! We are glad to know you enjoyed it.
Yes, a lot of love went into the making of this game.^^
As for the glitch, we suspect it is the analytics sending data to the server and failing that's causing it. We are rechecking it.
Sitting in my hard drive are levels with up to 8 turners. =D But tests showed us that these are best left for the hardcore players. We plan on including these levels as advanced mode in the mobile version.
Will give you a heads up when it's ready. ^^
I'm so confused about the food chain but it was a good game