The gameplay was great for this style of game, the story of it was not bad at all either, the reason I can only give 4 stars and not 5 is because I wound up in an endless loop of the same options over and over again until I died, this did not happen on just one run and always happened at the same point. The loop occurred with all the characters I played and with all items I used. In the loop I tried all possible options, but was not able to get anywhere other than the options that I had already gotten before. The combat system also seems to be a bit wonky in that it always chooses what the hand hovers over first regardless of whether or not you can preform the other available option.
Some things that could be worked on in the future if you are planning on continuing this game(which I hope you are)
1. Grammatical fixes
2. Unique character models for each class
3. Improved story path to prevent the endless cycle from happening again
4. I was still underground when the cycle started so I am not sure if you are able to use the items found yet, but if you can't then definitely that
5. Possibly formatting the game so that people on windows 10(As Masterhellgod suggested) can play this game and accurately review it instead of just complaining.
6. A continuation out of the mole holes in case you didn't get there, again refer to endless cycle as to why I don;t know if you got there or not.
As a side not away from the game itself, I read a few comments and while they may not be the best or most supportive try to maintain your composure and don't stoop to their level. Just remember that whether or not it is just your reputation affects the reputation of the game.