muy bueno el juego
I finished the whole game all by my self
Finally beat it, great work man, I had fun.
Good work,i like the game...But when you get good it gets boring later and later it gets more,please if you can do something new...or a new ability i dont know but great job 5 stars :)
I have to say one thing. You shouldnt put the free gold in the sequel because.
It creates spam on social media, They normally just open the tab and get the stuff and close it.
im appreciated about this game it is like from heaven the music is really good the
artwork is soo good but the best part of this game. Gameplay this game has so much
gameplay I could play this game for 12 months and still not be bored of it this game has
so much content i am just astonished by this. the hidden children is a very good concept
when your making the sequel (on steam plz) Make it with badges or acheviments (newgrounds or steam)
NOW the real part of my review The minigames
1. Attack/ This is a good minigame but i dont like it very much after you start getting good your fingers start to hurt and you mess up
2. Block/ This is A super good minigame because it doesnt involve pressing alot of keys
you can get tons of block points if you have a good mouse and patience.
3. Accuracy/ This minigame is so good i could really give you my tv but the minigame has one
flaw at the end were your at about 50 combo it gets really hard to hit so you eventually lose
no matter if its a God bot or Me you will eventually lose matter what.
4. Dodge/ this minigame is terrible im not trying to be rude but its genuinly bad i dont like it
In my opinion.its way to hard to get Perfects and its super hard to keep going to about 200
5. Critical/ I dont like this at all its just too well hard you never get perfects you get clickbaited to
click whenever a skull pops up by reflexes.
This game is good and shit no i mean Really good & Shit im not being rude most of the minigames are really bad. Thats my opinion
Thank you very very much for your nice feedback Manual! Yes the sequel will be on Steam, and most of your complaint about the current game are actually pretty much fixed in the sequel :) I'll hope you'll love it, thanks again for your nice words.