Well ... the roof of a church with a giant distillation tank in front of it in a peaceful looking landscape ... why not. But there are some little details that kill the gameplay:
- no save after finishing a level (that should be done automatically)
- aborting a level destroys the previously finished missions (see previous point)
- the cost(sum) for the new weapons slots differ between left(1000) and right(2200)
- the first level is way too long. Cut it to 10 or even just 5 waves.
- the levels are pretty easy and boring. Give us something addicting.
- the points seem to be saved between levels
=> playing a easy level and collect points (~10000)
=>the next hard level was way too easy from the very beginning
It's ok, but nothing special.