Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
By some miracle of creation, a snowman has come to life and is trying to kill anyone who crosses his path! Fortunately, his only weapon—the snowball—is enticing people to join the snowball fight. Play as the Raging Snowman and clobber as many kids as you can in 60 seconds!
This game was made, using Stencyl, in (a lot less than) 72 hours for Ludum Dare 33. I was originally planning to enter it in the Compo, but I didn't have Internet access for the final hours, and the game wasn't ready to be entered anyway. The extra 24 hours gave me much more time to polish the gameplay, but I still ran out of time for sounds, music, terrain, and more characters. Oh, well; I'll add those in the post-jam version. And next time, I'm going to plan to finish in eight hours so I can actually finish the game. :)
- WASD or arrows to move
- Mouse to aim/fire
- R to restart
- P or Q to pause/unpause
- You shrink when you throw a snowball, and grow when you're hit by one.
- If you get too big or too small, you'll suffer the consequences!
- You deal more damage when you're big.
- Face shots deal more damage, as well.
- When the 60 seconds are over, you gain points for being small and lose points for being big.