Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Austin asks Tom what to do about a girl he likes, Tom gives Austin a poem to tell Jessica, it goes downhill from there.
This is my first animation that looks decent (better than most things on this site)
Please let me know what you think and I'll be working on one every few days, so new episode soon if this does good (by good i mean a few views and a few comments)
Thank you very much!
- Love the style of the hands moving objects on the scene.
- Great stage focus. (You don't have your viewers confused on what to look at on the screen - which is good)
- The exaggeration of the irony at the end was great.
- Did you do the voices by yourself? If you did you did a great job masking your own voice.
Some Criticism (Constructive):
- Your audio quality is weird. Go into flash's Publish Settings and change both "Audio Stream" and "Audio Event" to "Speech, 44kHz, Mono" (Be aware this takes up more space on your PC if you are cautious of that.)
- If you believe your backgrounds fit your style that's great. Personally I like more detailed backgrounds but hey! Maybe your viewers think differently - this is just my opinion.
- It's obvious that you are erasing the arms and redrawing them. If you could find a way to eliminate this problem it would be more visually appealing. (Such as redrawing the whole body instead of just the arm - to give more life as well)
Anyway, this kind of content is something I'd appreciate seeing on the portal! :)
Keep up the good work, Austin!
(I'm a fan of your work now lmao)
Thank you for the info! I was wondering why the audio was sounding a bit strange, but now I know thanks to you! Knowing that you are a fan of my work makes me really happy because it gives me something to look forward to everyday! (by that i mean seeing how I can get better by people like you leaving great feedback!)
I love the animation style. All of it is so visually appealing. The hands really make it unique, too. Well done!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Nicely done, the designs are pretty simple but still somewhat nice looking, the punchline was good and there was a good mix of animation and real life pictures in the form of some guy's hand, i don't think i've ever seen any of your other movies if you have any but if you're thinking about making more i think you should keep using that hand, it could sort of act as your way of interacting with your own animations directly.
The voice-acting could use some work, though. I also noticed that your flash keeps looping, you could use a pre-loader, luckily Newgrounds offers some free ones: http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/preloaders/
Thank you very much for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it. I will also add a pre-loader to my next episode, thanks for the tip.
I know my voice acting was pretty bland, but i am currently working on learning voices as well as good sound effects.
Again, Thank you very much!
Tangy Mustard meets Sublo's roommate.
Nobody puts baby in the corner of the house!
Bowser is finally getting married OR IS HE??
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.