This board is currently empty.
It's fairly interesting, and the music is just... amazing... and amazingly peaceful. Good job, keep it up!
Fun game. The concept is simple, and its like a "avoid obsticals" game. The Rag doll is the twist though, and makes things more interesting. So does the power ups, and the "power ups". I think its kinda funny though that if his hand slightly touches the ceiling, it snaps off his body.
Anyway, nice game.
Dammit, thingie, stop dying whenever your foot gets touched!
fun game! well done, good physics and nice concept.
here's suggestions for no.2:
I don't get why you've put a red points area on top, for me the faster you go, the more points you should make.
- something like bits of armor, to be purchased with the stars, like a helmet or arm/leg protection, that would withstand a couple of hits, depending on the upgrade
- larger green points zone
- general ability to take hits, depending on the size of the asteroids, start with an upgrade to take couple of hits from the smaller ones, and upgrade your way to take a few from the larger ones
- increase chances of getting more stars/good power-ups
- stuff like "free throw", do X points without holding
- do X flips in a row
- random useless stuff like that, just to make it more fun to continue playing
Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really productive, I'll definately remember it for the next update!
Number 2 all time!
Fun and relaxing game. Love the music and novel gameplay.