Drill through space and destroy your enemies to claim yourself as the king of the galaxy! Star Driller Ultra is a Star Fox-inspired space combat game where your play as a neon-colored drill to obliterate evil space ships.
Created for Ludum Dare 32 at Tech Valley Game Space; also funded by Patreon. Special thanks to the patrons below:
* David Lin
* Joshua Jennings
* Tommy Pedersen
* Jacob Clark
* Adam R. Vierra
Xbox 360 controller supported!
* WASD or Arrow keys to move
* Hold Space to drill (this uses fuel)
* Q & E or Z & X to change targets
* Esc or P to pause
Controls (Xbox 360):
* Left Control Stick to move
* Hold A to drill (this uses fuel)
* Right or Left Shoulder Buttons to change targets
* Start to pause (menu has to be navigated by mouse)
Note: while we're aware that Unity 5 can export to WebGL, our last attempt at creating one had some broken audio. The Unity webplayer also happens to have visual glitches as well (namely, the credits doesn't actually show the credits), but is a far more enjoyable experience. We apologize for the inconvenience.