Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
-Add number of collected removers. Removers are not erase if you die.
-Add Scoreboard to menu.
You can not collide with border or itself. If you are good player, unlock medals.
The game is fun and addicting but it's hard to gain points because the snake's tail grows fast and blocks the entire level easily (Though that may just be my snake skills)
Feels like a decent snake game overall, though the pinecons really multiple fast! Not easy reaching new points when your trail is blocking the way all over the place. I'm thinking more precise control, movement from one side of the screen to the other or slower build-up would make a bit more entertaining. On the one hand, it is quick to play, but on the other the high score expectancy makes the higher scores seem a bit difficult to reach with such control. Also, too many ads! Keep it going.
The interface, I suggest:
- making all the menus controllable with the keyboard, or all with the mouse (currently it requires sometimes clicking a button and sometimes and pressing a key)
- allow to restart a new game without going back to the menu.
- making clear what the red number displayed ingame is. I don't know what it means.
About the gameplay:
- I think the snake grows too fast and takes up all the space pretty quick.
- The collisions seem a bit loose, I feel cheated by the hitbox.
- Have someone fluent in English correct your instructions section (I'm not, but I think I spotted some mistakes).
It seems like you just have to idly walk around the place without aiming for the pinecones, because you have no penalty if you miss them and others spawn endlessly. Why bother changing your path if you know one will appear right before you at some point ?
A random idea: make some "bombs" appear sometimes, they will explode at the end of their timer and kill you if you're too close. This would force the player to evaluate whether they should aim for it or try to avoid it, depending on whether they will be able to catch it on time.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.