Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Power Orbz is a fun timing and skill based game with its unique art style that is simple but appealing.
Use arrow keys to move and try to complete the game with a score above 0!.
Please check out my other games and follow me for updates and more games! NG badges coming soon!
This game frustrate me, but it's cool.
1. Spelling error in main menu. "enemmys" should be "enemies".
2. The game looks really good except when you win. The victory screen is just a grey background with black and blue text. At least change the grey background color.
3. Showcase the level you're on next to the score. Other statistics would be fun to have, like time and number of deaths. You'll might have to label the numbers though, like:
"Score: 13 Level: 3 of 15 Time: 1:14 Number of deaths: 4".
1. The audio for the electric fence is quite annoying. You probably should lower the volume, change it or get rid of it.
2. The moving walls can also be annoying from times. Maybe a bit of background music would cover it up a bit.
3. The dying audio sounds ridiculous which doesn't fit the theme of the game. This game feels like an intense more serious game and should therefore have sounds which reflect that.
1. Make it so you don't respawn immediately. I often walk into a wall when I respawn because I pressed the arrow key at the same moment I died. Have a respawn key like spacebar or just delay the spawning by a half or quarter of a second.
2. You should be able to repeat the game after you win without having to refresh the game. Just a "Replay"-button or similar. During the game the player should have the ability to restart the game as well.
I'll give this game 2 stars. It was challenging and the graphics were decently appealing. However, the game isn't unique and do not offer anything special gamewise. The audio also need some adjustments.
Thanks for taking the time to write that, I will work on the audio and more statistics. Thanks
Pretty fun, but the gradients look a little gaudy, and it could really use some background music. You might try checking the Audio Portal or having someone make a song for you. Hell, use one of mine if you want. Otherwise, sound effects are okay. It just is overall very generic. Had fun with it for a few minutes.
Thanks for review mate, I will check out your sounds now and maybe implement in my next game if thats ok. Thanks
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.