Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
An angry ice giant attacked our peaceful islands this morning. All villagers were frozen. We will not sit idly by! Save your Viking comrades from captivity and free all the islands!
This is unique strategic action-runner about Vikings! Upgrade your team, your islands, collect powerful troops and defeat the ice giant in an epic battle!
last island before bossfight is almost unbeatable but boss is a lot easier, i liked music though :)
Insanely addictive. It would be a great mobile game, since there is no need for a keyboard or controller.
'Although I usually don't like games of this kind' - brilliant game! A lot of ideas went into this and there are numerous different strategies possible, like you can focus on upgrading only a certain kind of troop but then you will have to live without the special attacks of the other troops. Then there is always the question for the best moment to deploy the right special attack at the right time. Brilliant how the strength of the troop based special attacks relies on the number of surviving troops, how you get an additional bonus for some troops but for others you don't. Then I liked how you could give be boss fight a go whenever you like without having to grind through the whole game. Thanks for this submission!
Game is great, but it's getting a 3 star rating for the way it currently is.
Would definitely be higher if some small things were fixed such as one issue i had with this game which is..
I don't like that you have only 1 button to press to collect taxes. So if one island is unhappy, i can't really collect taxes on my other Islands until that Island is once again happy. These are islands, so the taxes themselves should be individual.
Other than that, gameplay is fun.
The game is cool and fun, but I got some ideas which I think would improve the game:
- Islands give more money (and battle less). This makes upgrading your islands to collect more gold viable. Instead of spending hundreds on islands to get almost no money more and little exp, I just expended my money on my troops. At the end of the game, half the islands were still level 1. Also, as Wolfus06 said, there's no reason for each get angry in different quantities per tax collect.
- Showing what will be the new stats after you upgrade makes you think better about what you want. Also, don't forget to make a link to the tutorial in options menu and description of each character/"spell" available.
- As others said, last boss was way too easy. While you need almost everything maxed to pass the island before him, making him fight in stages would make you need to think better about your skills instead of spam everything at the start then wait for him to die.
- If you intend on doing a sequel, I'd love to see cheaper, but individual upgrades for each troop (health, attack, cool down), making you able to better choose your play style (making everyone balanced or buffing each character's specialty). Upgrades for the skills would also be awesome (but instead of gold, maybe using medals earned in every stage, avoiding "all skills maxed" spam)
- After everything is maxed, a good way to check your skill would be an "infinite mode" (or some challenge mode, with a giant number of waves)
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.