Very interesting and like the style, but way to slow but besides that a great game!
Hello, friend. Good to hear that you like the game! :)
great game...the only things that bothered me were:
1) the recoil of the gun.
2) when you purchase a gun they spawn in the lvls instead of going into an inventory.
3) the fact you cant upgrade any weapons.
mostly just nit picking man i did enjoy it otherwise.
Thanks for review. Actually we don't plan to add a weapon shop to game. Bad idea was to redesing game in process.
Good idea, good graphics, nice music, but there are a few vital flaws:
- the game is slow on my PC, and because of that, inertia and recoil have become my worst enemies... if there are quality controls, I haven't found them.
- I think inertia and recoil are still terrible enemies in this game, especially in the levels with fans. How fun.
- the first enemies that can actually hurt you without you jumping in them are in level 8 or 9 (very late), and they don't even turn around to face you when you hit them. It feels too easy...
- up to 80 gears collected in a normal level, but less than 20 in a boss level... These levels are in red instead of green, just to let the player know that's it's a big step in the game, so the rewards should be higher in these levels, I guess?
- the game has to be played on the keyboard, with the Space key to shoot. Well, first, why not another, more responsive key? And second, why do I still need the mouse to exit a level or go to the shop? It's not like more buttons would be needed anyway.
Hi friend. Thank you for great review! I'm very happy that you are like the game. Your recommendations are very valuable to us. Good point about mouse and keyboard.
BTW you can use key "F" to shoot.
I enjoy the concept of the game, but it could use actual weapon upgrades and less monotonous music.
Because of performance issues (game lags painfully) I give it only 2.5, otherwise it would be more.
On an unrelated note — please tell you president to cease the occupation of Crimea and leave Ukraine alone.
Hi friend. Thanks for review. It will help to make game better.
P.S. I'll tell to our president your request immediately!
Game ran way too slow, couldn't really enjoy it even if i were going to, BUT steam greenlight is something... Well, what do i know.
Thanks you for feedback! it's hard to reproduce perfomance bug on my side but i'll try to fix it.