Good idea, good graphics, nice music, but there are a few vital flaws:
- the game is slow on my PC, and because of that, inertia and recoil have become my worst enemies... if there are quality controls, I haven't found them.
- I think inertia and recoil are still terrible enemies in this game, especially in the levels with fans. How fun.
- the first enemies that can actually hurt you without you jumping in them are in level 8 or 9 (very late), and they don't even turn around to face you when you hit them. It feels too easy...
- up to 80 gears collected in a normal level, but less than 20 in a boss level... These levels are in red instead of green, just to let the player know that's it's a big step in the game, so the rewards should be higher in these levels, I guess?
- the game has to be played on the keyboard, with the Space key to shoot. Well, first, why not another, more responsive key? And second, why do I still need the mouse to exit a level or go to the shop? It's not like more buttons would be needed anyway.