I really enjoyed this as both a comic and as an adventure game.
I love the galore of medals that one can get by playing all three games in this series. It's about 1000 points total.
I really liked the story of the 3rd chapter putting together the 1st chapter with the 2nd and making choices from past chapter relevant in the 3rd.
Very good game:
- Great story, both entertaining and sensible.
- Witty dialogues.
- Good music and sound effects.
- Good pixel style graphics.
- Lot's of medals.
- Choices were very well made. The best options were not too obvious and in the same time not too hard to guess if you think and understand the situation well and have a general Ghostbuster knowledge.
- True to Ghostbuster's spirit.
- In this final installment the option to skip to choice points is added when playing trough a chapter for a second time, this makes this better then previous two chapters.
Why my rating is not perfect:
- I would like to see this on fullscreen and with an animated cursor instead of the default windows one. But these features are not included.
Thank you a lot for your detailed and nice review!
This is a game I made ages ago, I'm very glad someone is still playing it!
There's really nothing more I can add, I'm glad you had fun!
This was a beautiful tribute to Harold Ramis. Can't wait for more Zombie Society! (I love your point and click games).
Thank you! And I'm glad you were able to find this little thing I did back then, I had a lot of fun while making this one :D
great finale to a great series, man! can't wait to play the next game you come up with.
Thank you, glad you had fun!
And if you want more like this, check my profile: I've made another interactive comics series titled "Zombie Society - Death after death".
While if you like more classic point & click games, I've made some of those, too!
The ending just puts the biggest grin on my face. The music is incredible, the characters were amazing, this truly deserves 5 stars.
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
The music really is incredible, one of the best soundtrack of all times. At least, I like it a lot :D
A very good game overall, I loved it when the music swelled in the last scene.
Thanks a lot, glad you had fun!
The Ghostbusters main theme is intrinsically epic, and I tried to use it at the most appropriate times :)