IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MOUSE WHEEL – you can use left/right keys on the keyboard instead!
A game about the life of an owl family, made by my wife and me. Remember the past, one New Year's Eve at a time.
- Use mouse wheel or keyboard arrows to move between different years
- Some memories are hidden in darkness - turn on the fairy lights to unhide them
- You can turn on fairy lights with LMB - but only if you have a light power of the same color (see color indicators on the radio)
- There are some mistakes in your memory - click on the things that don't belong to see the real truth. Successfully doing so will give you more power for fairy lights
- Look for red markers on the radio - it hints you that you can do something in that year
- There is no win or lose condition, but you can light up all the fairy lights!
A game by Mike and Tanya Mezhenin
Music: First Snow of December by Dusk Horizon
Sounds by kMoon, sandyrb, nfrae, radiopassiveboy (freesounds.com)
Font: "Indie Queen" by Hollie Tudor