Okay, how to get Ultimate Race medal
1) Choose Ninja
2) Beat daily race
3) Click the sponsor links
4) Upgrade acceleration, top speed and nitro
5) Press end day until you get Weekly Race
6) Beat it
7) Keep pressing end day until you get to Monthly Race (ignore daily and weekly races)
8) Beat it. You can beat second monthly race too, if you want to.
9) Wait for Quarterly Race. You will lose it, but the money should be enough to upgrade some of the most important skills.
10) After you eventually beat the Quarterly race (on your second try, you should actually win it), beat Marathon Race. You can safely skip monthly races.
11) If you still lack some upgrades, just wait for another Quarterly Race and beat it.
12) If you have everything upgraded, you can try Ultimate Race now.
13) It depends on luck, but still, the nitro should easily give you an overwhelming advantage.
Near the end, you can slow down a little to avoid dragons, and voila, you've beaten it.
Your only competition might be Yeti monster, though.
It should take you max 30 minutes.
All in all, it's a meh game. Reminds me of early flash games.
The computer racers have different top/bottom bounds on the racetrack, allowing them to cheat in ways unimaginable. They just bypass all obstacles, zooming along the top or the bottom.
I was on marathon, near the end, i had half a bar of stamina left, i clicked the 'D' button (to start running) and he didn't do it yet I was still losing stamina? is this a bug or what cause it cost me the lead and I was comfortably ahead..
the achievements repeat themselves multiple times. could you fix this please?
it was nice until I got stuck between ROCKS, so Frustrating! especially because other opponents pass easily only me get stuck..