Just finished, nice run-of-the-mill shooting game with quite the usual variety of enemies and weapons, and OK graphics.
It does have several issues IMHO:
* Too easy? I didn't get enough money to buy the final weapon, and didn't need it to finish the game.
* The boss is vulnerable to airstrikes, making boss levels (except for the last one) very easy...
* What's with them flying demons I can't shoot at???
* And what's with the Max Ammo bonus? Most games simply let you reload manually.
* It's nice to be able to use previous weapons, but there's a bug in the shop: it's impossible to select them for upgrades.
* Airstrikes are replaced and I can't use the previous ones, which sometimes would be more useful.
* A bit of explanation here and there, e.g. to how much would the clip size grow, or what does Rage do (took me a while to figure out).
Go on, make a sequel with improvements! ;)
Good but could be better, make movement easier, and more things to shoot but less at a time