Overall GJ, had fun :)
Maybe I was unlucky but I didn't manage to go far on on normal & hard, so I ended up playing casual. (I concentrated 1st on getting anything that could make me stronger, then went back to attack the enemies once they had become 0 damage... but I would always end up waiting for a key to appear :p )
There's a few details that could be improved :
- Option to skip conversations: on 2nd try it's a bit tedious to need to go through them again or remove them totally on 2nd time and add the option to turn them on. (FYI: I have noticed + used the 'skip intro')
- Undo? ...unless it's part of your concept to easily open a door by mistake.
Like just now, I clicked thinking I was out of focus and it made my char advance ...and lost a blue key.
- Put mouse & keyboard mode as options to choose from. I wish I could turn off clicking for moving, I wouldn't have lost that above key :p
- "We can have 3 slots" Of the same story? If so, it didn't work for me, it kept overwriting the same slot. I would have liked to save several slots of 1 same game-story so I could go back and try different routes.
- Confirmation before 'restart' that it'll restart from 0 AND delete all progress. Choosing 'New game' erased my old game.
- NG badges don't work. BTW, looks like nobody got any.
Maze mode seems a bit too much luck based or I'm either really bad at this or I got an unlucky one: I had virtually no way to 'gain' +1 yellow key.
Not sure I like the idea of 1x a day free maze... This is the kind of game I would restart several times until I get one with a good start.