Once upon a time, Noah is a huge jerk and won't let you and other critters on his boat, so what's a critter supposed to do? Chase him down that's what! Build yourself some rad machines and show that old man that you don't mess with Mr. Critter!
[A WORD FROM LACHHH]
Hey guys! Since a couple of folks noticed the not so hidden resemblance to Berzerk Ball 2 I figured I'd comment on it.
Kick the Critter was made as a request from a client who was a big fan of the game, he basically wanted a clone of it for his brand. In the end, we could have just changed the graphics and pocket the cash to spend on booze on some resort island but instead we stayed home in the freezing winter, trying to make something a bit different, give it it's own reason to be so it's worth playing; the world doesn't need another BB2 clone.
So yeah that's the story behind why it is the way it is, in the end, we hope you all have as much fun playing Kick the Critter as we did making it! :D
[UPDATE] All prices decreased by 25%!
- New Altitude Bar!
- Increased PowerShot threshold
- Added a popup to ask if you want to play with sounds at the beginning of the game.
- Increased ceiling height
- Give a boost of speed when you hit the ground as a meteor.
- Remove blood except for High Quality to increase performance.
- Decreased prices at 50%
- Decreased minigame score needed for bonuses