Random Orange Lozenge and Health Potion :p
You might be interested in our shmup group on DA
One of the best games!
Good luck guys! May the force be with us!
It surely is!
The best of luck for both of us!
- Very nice parallax effect
- The 'play' button has a distinctive sci-fi style
- Nice work with the main ship bitmap, I would have liked a tilted bitmap when moving left/right, though
- I also would have liked more variety with the enemy ships, at least different shades of color
- Since each enemy takes more than one shot to be killed (unless you launch a missile), some sort of differentiation (different color/differently 'dented' sprites) would have given a good visual feedback
- Nice eerie title screen track
- Good (even if a little short) game over loop
- As about the in-game music, It feels more like a 'gangsta rap' song than a space one, making the game involuntarily hilarious (unless you were going for that vibe, of course...)
- I was expecting a sound effect when launching the missile
- When I first started playing, I had a hard time telling what the numbers displayed on screen meant (displaying the missile and 'energy object' bitmap besides the digits should suffice)
- The game has its own playability, I liked the auto-fire and the fact that both damage and fuel revolve around the same unit of measure
- Difficulty progression seems missing, I reached 3000 points without any change of pace
- Using the keys to move the ship is not a viable option due to the inertia of the ship
- The game name is 'Space Odissey' while the bitmap says 'Space Odyssey'
- When the game is over, I get 'Pontos' instead of 'Points'
- When I collect 10 missiles, the number disappears, only to reappear when I have 11 missiles
- A simple but promising game, that has a lot of room for improvement.
Thanks for your feedback!
Check our latest update, i hope you like it!
And again, thanks again for the well written feedback, this is our first game from a group that started just for fun, so we know that we have so much to learn, and as players we know how important is to listen to the comunity!
-Leonardo "Owl" Felix, member of the GeneralTecnologia Team.
Somewhat slow, and very easy, 4.5 stars.