Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Ten Tails boss battle!
A: move to the left
D: move to the right
T, Y, U, G, H, J: Atacks
NOTE: when you beat the fat monster the game will end.
Not bad for a Naruto fighting game. The fat monster can be hard to locate.
I see you're still making games :) There seem to be a few problems though.
- The hit box, either for the large beam attack or for Naruto are too big. When the beam first strikes, I was at least 3/4 of an inch away from it (measuring roughly from my screen) and I still got hit. And some attacks also pushed me closer to the beam, thereby causing me to take damage. Also, some of the minion were about an inch away from me and still, they would stop and attack and I would take damage.
- The attack when the two hands come up at the same time and shoot darts is hard to see (or I should say I didn't known the darts until after the fifth time I got hit by them).
- the point where the ten tails blooms, perhaps there should be some kind of way to dodge the attack (because unless you know it is coming, you don't know to go to the right side of the screen.
- I think I had this problem before in the previous release: I can't find the fat monster. I went as far left and right as I can, but I do not see it.
- why does Naruto change colors when attacking?
Still, I look forward to your next release!
Okay, just improve the coding of the attacks and where you can hit for better enhancements towards the game.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.