Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Stazis is a top-down shooter with survival horror elements, which takes place on a spaceship.
W, S, D, A to move around;
R – reload;
Shift or Space - sprint;
Left mouse button - fire;
Right mouse button - shout.
It is demo version of the game. The full version does not exist yet.
I would like to get feedback.
Link to Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/stazis
for a demo, kewl stuff :D hide the handgun in one corner and add a monster in the opposite corner once we picked the gun in further testings :D Oh, and I m looking forward for a wide selection of frightening sounds, footsteps, scratches, vent noises, and ... screams ... in the far distant darkness ... some of them ... human ... ... others ... ... ... not ... ... ... ... ...
You forgot to mention that shift is sprint. Otherwise I like it.
This has a lot of potential. You've done a good job of creating a tense and vulnerable situation. Having large open spaces that you don't know how to navigate is intense and works really well. It's too difficult though. You might want to put in some more ammunition, give hints when the enemies are coming for you, such as footsteps, and make the instructions more clear.
I will consider your wishes.
Has potential if given significant improvements.
1. Difficulty is somewhat broken when I need to find light but can't see more than a few feet in front of me (i.e. I'd need to memorize). If I were really in this scenario, I should theoretically be able to see to the end of a hallway or something. I would consider enlarging the line of sight.
2. The deranged opponents are seemingly unarmed yet making contact with them results in instant death? Perhaps include an HP bar.
3. Dealing with deranged passengers and the need to move fast for light at the same time seems unfair from a gameplay perspective; the only obvious way to detect the crew is visually with the very small light source (#1 makes this worse), and scanning around carefully isn't feasible with the restrictive time limit in darkness. I would add/enhance audio cues to the crew members, utilizing surround sound.
Thank you for feedback.
1. I'll work on that.
2. HP bar likely will not be added.
3. enhance audio cues to the crew members, utilizing surround sound. - it's nice idea, thank.
i kinda dig the atmosphere . Scream should fear enemies for a longer time because theres very little ammo .
would be cool if you could make into a full game with some bosses and puzzles
Thank you for your feedback.
We will try to make a full version of the game.
Bosses and puzzles in the plans.
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.