BEATING CHRIST ONE NUN AT A TIME!!
Some weird things with height in this game.
- A full hitting combo when done at the top or bottom of the screen displaces the player character vertically away from the boundary
- A change in vertical placement can happen if an attack is done early enough in the jump.
- Holding the attack button and pushing Jump results in an immediate divekick (plus the vertical motion indicated above)--this means you cannot jump while charging a fireball
- Height of the health powerups does not seem to be accurately represented by their appearance
- Enemies are able to hit you from very far off in the vertical direction
All of this is the case whether using WASD+JK or arrows+ZX.
Not bad, its good but could be better:
-As it is a beat 'em up, I would recommend a combo bar somewhere on the screen. As a gamer who plays beat 'em ups, nothing is better than seeing the combo bar go up and up and up!
-A throw option (like double dragon or street fighter) would of been great!
-A super combo button that clears the screen or does a semi-godlike move
-An explanation as to why the priest and nuns are on the 'buskers' hit list
Overall, quite fun, semi- catchy music and loved the graphics/ the comic style 'pow krakow' animation as you hit the enemy, but yes, you definitely need a combo meter. It would make it much better! Background scenery quite good too. Maybe background animation would also help too! And dialogue, i.e., maybe the busker saying something, or the priest making an evil commentary/ laugh before you take him on.
Hope this helps!
Thanks man, those are some really great suggestions!
esta genial ! te felicito perfect !