Yeah! I got all golden medals at first playtrough!
Very good game:
- Great story, both entertaining and sensible.
- Witty dialogues.
- Good music and sound effects.
- Good pixel style graphics.
- Lot's of medals.
- Choices were very well made. The best options were not too obvious and in the same time not too hard to guess if you think and understand the situation well and have a general Ghostbuster knowledge.
- True to Ghostbuster's spirit.
Why my rating is not perfect:
- There is no skipping to choice points when replaying for alternate scenarios and medals like in the third installment of this game.
- I would like to see this on fullscreen and with an animated cursor instead of the default windows one. But these features are not included.
Really enjoyed this as a person who loved Ghost busters at childhood (and to some degree still do).