Here are some suggestions take them or leave them:
1. Destructible environments. I'm an alien space tank I should be able to drive through a table (unless tables are really awesome on their planet).
2. The perk descriptions were vague. They should have interesting names (because they're awesome) but they should also have clear descriptions that tell you how they work.
3. Being in space is dangerous. Incorporate this as a hazard. Think airlocks and rooms that need to be re-pressurized because you blew a hole in them. There could be a magnet upgrade that keeps you secured on the ship while your enemies go flying into space. Then after five, or three, seconds the ship seals the hole.
4. I don’t see the logic in having to pay for building. It would make sense if we had to purchase components from a store to build stuff but the tank builds stuff with lazers.
5. When we press continue we go back to the menu. This is inconvenient. lol how dare you make me click and point my mouse one more time than necessary.
this was a good game. thank you for making it.