Updated to v0.8.1! See bellow for details. (3.14.2014)
The game is currently in beta! It will continue to be improved. The Christmas version is not functional at the moment it is being developed, but the Vector version is playable!
A 48 hour challenge retro style arcade game, finished in about 10-20 hours give or take the sleeping and bumming around, where the goal is to survive as long as you can without getting hit by incoming asteroids.
You control a ship and the longer you stay alive the harder it gets.
Note that there’s two themes to the game, the second theme is a Christmas but it’s still broken and under heavy development and restructuring so it’s not working at all.
Oh and we’re more than happy to hear suggestions or ideas we could implement so feel free to share. :D
Good luck and post your highscore, after you rate! ;)
Update 3 Change Log: v0.8.1
- Increased spawn rate in Normal Mode
- Fixed some bugs and errors
- Made pickups easier to see and pick up
Update 2 Change Log: v0.8
- Crazy Mode with separate highscore (jumps you to speed 100)
- Option to mute/unmute music
- Barrel roll (double tap left or right)
- More different incoming obstacles (debris like satelites and other junk)
Update 1 Change Log: v0.7.2
Fixed a few more important things fast before the big update!
- Remade (or made) a proper GUI
- Increased starting speed
- Added camera shake on collision
- Some other cool effects
- Solved the asteroids "phasing" into existence problem mentioned by a user
Note: Highscore is reset to accommodate the new speed.
In a following update:
- More controls options
- Doubled score for Crazy Mode
- Also coming out for android on Google Play!