if you stuck on level 5 like Cakejr said in his review, then buy better equipment, because the faster you serve, the more clients you would get. for me this game is average, because there are too little upgrades with no info of what they actually do and the game has some bugs:
1. on level 7 the final girl does not want to sit on chairs and sticks to the mouse. to pass this level you have to wait until she leaves, but you only get 2 stars.
2. on level 8 i couldn't get +1 of non star clients, though i got +2 with a star ones, but in the final score of this level, it showed +1 in both types. i think it didn't give me 3 stars for passing this level, just because of this bug.
3. level 12 is dis-balanced- too many clients at the beginning, too little at the end. there might be some tactics to pass this level with 3 stars, but since level 7 is impossible, this does not deserve my time to figure them out.
4. very annoying bug! let's say, you are on level 9 and would want to replay level 1, then you will have to replay all the levels to try 10th one, because the game forgets, that you have already passed them..
5. decor style 2 makes the game VERY LAGGY. 1 and 4 seems normal and i didn't try 3rd.
Level 5 makes no sense, thief followed by 4 passengers. Where is the 5th?
Poor gameplay even for the genre, buggy, doesn't make sense.