Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
PM me suggestions
hahaha... i just moved the mouse out of the window... this doesnt work. my recommendation... start all over again, and try to give this some purpose and make it work.
I found this was too simple. It needed a lot more work and variation and difficulty.
Also, make sure to account for moving the mouse off of the screen, and also, maybe a score or objective of some sort
Pretty fun, a nice way to waste some time, although the mouse out of the screen part might need some work. Has potential nonetheless.
Pros about this game:
- The elements that are present are properly functioning.
- Adding customization was a step in the right direction.
Cons about this game:
- The execution was too simple. Try changing the speed, size, frequency, etc. of the falling squares.
- The graphics are too simple. Try adding a custom cursor to help players see their hitbox better. Some interesting visual effects on the squares and possibly a simple background design could be nice. More responsive play / replay buttons are a good touch to add as well.
- Customization is difficult. Either add a pause function when changing colors, or have a main menu where you can do that.
I see that this is your first game so I am guessing you were just excited to get something in the portal. Please take the above as constructive criticism and try to reserve your portal submissions for really polished projects, and maybe share your tests or stepping stone projects on the forums instead using the dumping grounds.
Keep at it!
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.