Not bad but there are some flaws with this game. You say "Fun and addictive" but that seems to be biased on your game. Here is my thoughts. I do like the concept for this game and has potential here, but here are the good and bad.
- Plays like some retro arcade games with a modern twist. The concept elements for this game are good.
- You added a mute button to sounds and music. I cannot stress enough how important this is to the gamers, there are games that don't add this and people become annoyed with the fact they can't listen to anything else, thank you for adding this!
- Good frame rate.
- Music isn't bad or too annoying unless you leave it on too long but the same goes with any song.
- I have to mention how awesome the lightning bolt attack is, the way it looks and attacks.
- I feel like the overall design of the game could be different such as the graphics and character design, it feels empty, like there's a lot missing here. I liked the wrestling ring and the lightning bolt though.
- One key essential to any game is the response to the controls. There is too much delay when you press a button, which makes it more frustrating to play.
- I feel the gameplay itself is missing something to keep people hooked, perhaps upgrades or new wrestling rings to travel to on an overworld map?
Overall not bad, but needs some improvement if you want to make this fun and addicting as you claim. I feel like there could be a good sequel to this with new characters and design, but the most important thing is to get beta testers and a lot of opinions. Hope this helps!