Its these type of games that are the best :). Keep it up m8 cant wait for the next one :)
I loved this game; eventually I busted it down to 0. Tip - the root is a bluff!
There should be an achievement for just waiting for dusk without even closing the door and gobbling up all the people you can.
Clever, I enjoyed the game.
------------------------------ DO NOT READ UNDER THIS LINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE GAME -------------------------------------
Walkthrough: Only use this if you're stuck or you want to ruin your game experience !
1. Take the rope.
2. Go outside.
3. Take the axe, chopped wood, mushroom ( lower right-side ), and the chain ( under the roof ).
4. Go back inside.
5. Turn left, and take the herbs hanging on the hook. Also, take the root on the barrel ( this is optional, it's useless...you'll learn why later.)
6. Turn left, take the keys from under the bed and the shirt. The third drawer on the closet contains Tinderbox. Also, click the window and close the latch. ( Click on the little black thing )
7. Click the note. There are two notes, click the one behind the first note. It will reveal a recipe for a potion. ( Recipe: Spice, Mushroom, and Herbs. [ Don't use the root, it'll mess up the recipe. ] )
8. There is a darker shade plank of wood on the ground. Click it, and take the herb and meat.
9. Put the recipe in the pot, and light the fire by putting the logs and using the tinderbox.
10. Combine the meat and potion. ( DON'T EAT IT! )
11. Go back to the area where the chest is. Open the chest by using the gold key, and take the hammer and nails.
12. Use your axe on the table, and take the planks.
13. Hang the meat infused with the potion on the hook.
13. Turn left. Use the planks on the window, then use the hammer and nails on the planks. ( Make sure you've closed the latch! )
14. Go back to the front door. Close it, and use the silver key to lock it. Then, click on the left side of the shelf to barricade the door.
15. Tie yourself up with both the rope and chain.
16. End the night.
Congratulations, you've beaten the game!
Game is great!
Completely amazing with different ends!
Although the medals do not work, I'm still giving this a fine 5/5
This one is a favorite of mine. Keep it up!