Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Controls: Left Mouse button only.
Click to hit with the paw. Kill as many kittens as you can.
Kitten with crown will give you money. Use money in the shop to get upgrade
Dont paw when you will see the devil cat.
The file doesn't load for me.
The yellow bar pops up at the bottom, loads about a square's worth, and vanishes.
I think you should have a confirmation when someone wants to go to the menu from the game, since they'll be sent back to wave 1 again. Also, if a player has more than one life and dies from too many cats, they get a game over. I think that it should count as taking one life (since lives have little use otherwise).
Also, the ad thing popping out from the side frequently without being touched was kind of annoying.
I like it. Upgrades save this game, but if you give it a chance there are nice mechanics that keep it strong. The cats spawn like crazy during the few seconds before the devil cat, making you have to click frantically until the very end.
I didn't know whether to give this a 3 or 4 star, so I put it in between.
My criticism/rating excuse is that:
1. what's the point of buying lives? They don't seem to do anything but waste your money.
2. my hand hurts, so much clicking .-.
3. the paw is glitchy, to a point. Even if I click right next to it and the paw 'lands on' it, it doesn't destroy it and I'm on the third upgrade of it. It needs a wider range that Actually kills, not just looks like it does.
4. It's nice that after a while you don't need to upgrade any more, you just have to keep clicking. But again, the glitchy paw can make you lose a lot of cats that should be dying.
5. I couldn't get past lvl 4 for a good 7-8 rounds until I accumulated enough cash to buy the upgrades, and then I slowly but surely progressed level by level. Last level I just passed was 18, and I only lost because of my carelessness of clicking (accidentally gotten the devil cat [which scares me xD])
6. I almost stopped playing at the beginning because it bored me since I couldn't get past the first few levels. I kept on going though, and it seemed pretty addicting after a bit. :)
Overall, a decent game, but not the best. Can use some work, but still amusing after a few rounds of play.
Killing kittens isn't my cup of tea, but regardless the game is okay. It sould be cool if there were powerups you could click on, as well as the cats. The money system is fine.
Help Tempo ascend the Tower of Tune in this mind-bending puzzle game!
Collect ingredients, avoid obstacles, and feed customers!
Kill your enemies! Save your friends! Be the fox!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.